When we talk about celebrations, there is nothing better than surprise parties, and if you know someone who is a big fan of Free Fire , surely you are very clear that you want to make them a game-themed piñata, after all, for that very reason you are today with us, the best part of all is that we will tell you how to do it.
So prepare your pencil and paper very well because now we will see how to make a Free Fire piñata , and keep in mind that the process will be quite long but in the end it will all be worth it and surely your friend or family member will have one of the best parties of his whole life, and we will be satisfied for having helped to achieve it.
IMPORTANT:New Free Fire Codes for Today, or press the button.
What are the materials to make a Free Fire piñata?
Next we will leave a list of things that will be of the utmost importance to create our Free Fire piñata, which in this case will be a grenade , a resource widely used in the game:
- 1 large balloon
- hard cardstock
- 1 brush
- 1 deep container
- White glue
- Scotch tape
- rope or thread
- green tissue paper
What are the steps to follow to create the piñata?
- We are going to start by inflating the balloon , it must be as big as you want the piñata to be, it is advisable to buy one of the largest size that exists, since a common one will not work.
- We are going to cut the newspaper into large strips with the scissors, these should be enough to cover the entire piñata at least three times.
- Now we are going to create the mixture of white glue and water, what you must make sure is that it is not too liquid , for the rest there is no base.
- Begin to cover the balloon with the newspaper , first you must pass the strips through the mixture that you just made in the previous step, make sure not to leave a single free space.
- Wait a few days and keep adding layers until it’s hard and resilient, then very carefully prick the balloon to pop it , holding onto it so you can pull it out.
- Once the base is formed, we are going to cut out the word FREE FIRE on the cardboard, we will have to paint all of them white, except for the ” I “, which must be between orange and yellow, as well as having the shape of a sword.
- Now before gluing the letters we are going to paste our green tissue paper all over the piñata, to give it the shape of a pomegranate, to make the tip we are only going to glue a piece of cardboard to one side in the shape of a cylinder.
- We place the letters in the center , where we think they look much better.
- With a knife we are going to open a hole very carefully at the top to put the sweets , here we take the opportunity to tie our rope and thus hang the piñata.
- And if you followed all the steps correctly, you will already have your Free Fire piñata ready for the party, just do it calmly and you will get the best result.